Friday, July 27, 2007

I Think It's Over

Why We Came:Two choices in this world: Glad to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.


Well my friends, I tried to leave Atlanta but my flight was delayed...AGAIN. Then the plane we were to get on had a defect in the door so they delayed THAT flight and got us another plane.

But I made it! Yes I'm home. For a few days, anyway.

Getting on the plane I met a nice kid from Switzerland. He decided to visit the West side of America so I offered to show him around San Diego. See us with twin skateboards in the picture:

That's right, back to business! Oh, and no need to worry, I got my hair cut back down to "normal" (read: boring) since then.

However, I think my exciting days in the Middle East are over for now. Time for a new career, time to enjoy the paradise I live in and my homeland. I'm proud of who we are, what we do, and the souls we served.

Thank you so much for joining me on my adventures and who knows, maybe we'll see you around...

God Bless America!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stay in touch brother, I hope to here much more from you. Glad to have ya home!! Lord Bless, Nick

2:25 AM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Thanks bro, good to be here. We'll be in touch...

4:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Cameron said...

Welcome home. Does this mean no more updates?

8:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

I might start a photo-blog of my travels maybe? Who knows, the future is hard to see....

8:18 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well alrighty then!!! We will look for you globally agent 777 on the slopes,the waves and the beaches..anywhere there is sand and sun..hey we love you with or without the hair. keep up the good work. God Bless , Matt

1:51 AM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Wait! Wait! I need to go back! How do I get there?

7:06 AM PDT  
Blogger Homeless Diver said...

well, well, ..thats twice over and back. I gave it up myself as well too just a month before yourself. Lovin' the Philippines for now, hehhe

--tbas (forgot my other login info)

10:34 PM PDT  
Blogger barbay said...

Ernest! I'm glad you were able to help in Iraq as much as you did... And (if it's all the same) glad you've left the region. :#

All the Best,
M.B.

4:18 PM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Miss Barbie!

How the heck are you?

You know, I thought I might retire from Iraq but I've just recently chosen to go back in another great opportunity to stretch my knowledge and protect soldiers at the same time.

Wish I could stay home in my California paradise but...destiny calls, I guess!

Thanks again for your kind wishes...

7:36 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey earnie!! its steve mcqueen from san diego 10 terminal.... hows everything going man? whens your departure date? im headed up to ft. lewis nov. 26 for 3 monthes hopefully yo get signed on with GD here the next days... take care man... my email is auditechsrt4@yahoo.com

adios

1:04 PM PDT  
Blogger Putz said...

proud of you, maan if i could only express the feeling i have of love for you to try to ferit out a problem you had no part of starting

10:52 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home