Friday, June 15, 2007

That Was Quick

Well friends, my work on this short contract is about up. I will take a break in America before finding another contract. Or maybe I’ll stay home for awhile, but right now I need a rest to see the loved ones and all that good stuff.

On the fun side, I had to take another trip into the Grey Zone. (Sorry, Maureen) Some really funny stuff happened, but I can’t tell you about it. Part of it was running into these guys. We couldn’t really speak each other’s language, but they were nice enough. Plus, they had no guns, a real bonus.

The rest of the story will have to wait, for now.

If anything interesting happens on the way home, you will know.
These guys are funny...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These special agent X-ray shades were given to him by these fellas to protect his true identity. And the rest of you are on a need to know basis only...so don't ask because only The spy who shagged me and one other individual know this info..yah baby!!!

Matt

9:58 PM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Dude, how'd you know?? You crack me up, man. I knew you were watching...

5:25 AM PDT  
Blogger Cameron said...

Hey, good luck and enjoy your time at time.

5:13 PM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Thanks man. I may never come back...this year. Nice to hear from the Magic Valley Mormon. Keep up the good work out there...

9:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Cameron said...

"enjoy your time at home" is how that should have read...

And thanks.

12:58 PM PDT  
Blogger MVP-Cragun said...

America, hu? That seems almost crazy. Well, I hope that your travels are safe and enjoyed. If you happen to be visiting your Mom or you Sis between July 18 - August 28, let me know. I will be there then, also.

Good Luck! Ever ...

5:13 AM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Maybe I'll see you then, thanks for dropping a note!

6:03 AM PDT  
Blogger Whacky Wheelers said...

Ernest . . . You rock!! And, as usual . . . we'll miss ya!

5:56 PM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Right back attcha...I'll keep an eye on ya,

11:12 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home