Thursday, March 22, 2007

Workin'

Iraq can be...beautiful?
Nothing new around here, no glorious trips to the palace or whatever--just doin‘ our thing. It’s been unusually cool and rainy here in Baghdad lately; that’s nice! So here’s our Sunset after rain--and another view from our work area where we often see helicopters flying over Saddam’s old bunkers.

But keep an eye out, soon I will have stories of two or three great persons I think you will find as inspiring as I did. Until then, things are relatively quiet here…
unloading a track vehicle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! It can be beautiful! You know that better than I do cuzin. And when you capture those beautiful moments it's as if I can experience it just the same, like I was there too. Thank you so much for something so special.
luv ya!

~ Jules

1:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home