Tuesday, March 13, 2007

IT'S NOT ME


My lil' sister gasped when first reading this headline at FoxNews.com:

Ernie is Dead: Web Correspondent Michael Yon Reports From Iraq

Yes, this Ernest is alright. But I've always admired and envied the author of this article, Michael Yon, and his Iraq blog--he is/was a live reporter here, riding with the troops on their missions. Great work. His site is also linked at my other blog; Ernest Goes to Iraq

Here in his article he eulogizes another great: Ernie Pyle. Please read, but know that I will still be around for a long while...I'll be OK, Mom. And thanks for the tip, Sis!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno Ernie... that 'old' look just might catch up to you someday...
;D

J

11:31 AM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

har har har, cuz--headlock for that!

1:47 AM PDT  
Blogger matt ruff said...

My first reaction, of course, would have been "They're attacking muppets now?"

Hey cousin, do you have email over there as well? If so, drop me a line via the contact page of my website (www.bymattruff.com) and let's catch up.

-- Matt, in Seattle

7:44 AM PDT  
Blogger Ernest said...

Right on...my email is on my profile page as well if you don't find my email amongst the many you receive. Ever,

Ernest

9:59 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! Glad it wasn't you!
And valuable to read about the other Ernie... :|

It wasn't just 62 years ago that the heart and value of life was "rich" for a majority of people...(But always maintained by many missions of bravery, by -ALL- of you guys)
:)

ps: Not sure if you have Windows Media Player...
http://nato.usmission.gov/NATO_Alliance.wmv

7:14 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home