Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bombs and Barbie

This is so bizarre!!! Yesterday a chemical bomb went off in Baghdad. Today we were told to have our gas masks ready. And this is the only day I check the news and no bombing in Baghdad is reported??? I shouldn’t be surprised since over 300 chemical finds here as of 2006 seem to have escaped notice.

I’d also like to introduce a lovely fellow blogger and friend who has been championing around the world, including in the Middle-East, those who seek Democracy. Please visit M Barbay at http://www.mensa-barbie.blogspot.com/

She is a talented writer/reporter on issues I think are important too. Enjoy!

A co-worker and a green spot in an ocean of mud

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your kind words... :)

I smile when I read you blog, as it gives me hope that in such times of war, there are those who see the positive side. :)
My good thoughts are with you all..

6:41 PM PST  
Blogger Whacky Wheelers said...

It's so good to have you back! Not that you have to be in Iraq, but I missed reading your blog! Our prayers are with you and STAY SAFE!!

7:26 PM PST  
Blogger Ernest said...

Thanks both of yous! Especially for your thoughts and prayers.

MB I love your sweet notes, they are always lite-hearted and fun!

Whackywheelers...how the heck are ya!? I think things in the world must be right when the wheelers are...wheeling! Best to you too.

10:27 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home